- B10 - Light bronzes (UV-proof)
- B20 - Light bronzes (UV-proof)
- B30 - Light bronzes (UV-proof)
- B40 - Light bronzes (UV-proof)
- B50 - Medium bronzes (UV-proof)
- B60 - Medium bronzes (UV-proof)
- B70 - Dark bronzes (UV-proof)
- B80 - Dark bronzes (UV-proof)
- Clear (UV-proof)
- GD10 - Champagne
- GD20 - Light gold (UV-proof)
- GD30 - Medium gold (UV-proof)
- GD40 - Dark gold (UV-proof)
C-ICONIC MATT 10
The purpose of this colour sampler is to give an indication of the various shades and colours available for each given product. Given that anodising (even when combined with colours) preserves the authentic metallic aspect of the aluminium, it is impossible to reproduce colours faithfully in a printed or numeric format.
There exist two types of colouring technology for continuous anodising:
Metallic salts are deposited in the anodic pores of the aluminium during the continuous anodising process. The colour effect of the finished product is achieved entirely through an optical effect and, therefore, 100% UV-proof and fade-free, even over the long term. Colours using this technology in the sampler are labelled as ‘UV Proof’
Organic dyes – similar to those used in paint – are deposited in the anodic pores of the aluminium during the continuous anodising process. As with paint, these colours will fade to varying degrees over time – the speed and degree of fading will be a question of the colour selected, the anodic film thickness, the degree of dye saturation and the extent to which the end-product is exposed to sunlight.
Further specialist advice is available from Coil. Samples are available on request.